As of Monday, at 8 p.m., all non-essential retail establishments will be closed to in-person traffic, according to an announcement made by Governor Andy Beshear on Sunday. This includes in-person pickup orders and take-out services. Curbside orders, delivery, and drive-through orders are still permittable.
• Moe’s Southwest Grill at 115 6th Street in Ashland is offering curbside pickup. They are also offering free kids entree with purchase of adult entree, and can be reached at 606.329.0833.
• Smokin’ J’s Rib and Brewhouse, located at 1320 Wolohan Drive, can be contacted at 606.928.5635. The restaurant has modified for curbside and delivery services.
• Rapid Fire Pizza, located at 850 Central Avenue, can be contacted at 606.393.3061. The restaurant has modified for in-house delivery and curbside. Delivery is also available via DoorDash.
• Jimmy John’s, located at 205 Town Center Drive, can be contacted at 606.326.0011. The restaurant has their drive-through open and delivery services available.
• Red’s Place, located at 8136 US Route 60, can be contacted at 606.585.0056. The restaurant is offering curb-side service.
• Buddy’s Clubhouse Grill at Diamond Links Golf Course, located at 200 Fairway Drive, can be contacted at 606.922.5004. The restaurant will be offering curbside pick-up service, as well as delivery services within certain areas.
• Wings Etc., located at 35 Russell Plaza Drive, can be contacted at 606.206.7796. The restaurant has modified their hours to 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and will be offering curbside service for online and phone orders. Orders can also be placed for delivery via GrubHub or DoorDash.
• Pappy’s Cookin’, located at 2135 Argillite Road, Suit L, in Flatwoods, can be contacted at 606.836.3663. Pappy’s Cookin’ will be offering curb-side service and delivery service.
• CAB’s Catering, located at 2757 Winchester Avenue, can be contacted at 606. 325.2227. CAB’s Catering offers regular specials and menu can be viewed at cabscatering.com. CAB’s Catering is offering curbside services and limited delivery options.
• The Winchester, located at 1441 Winchester Avenue, inside of the Delta Marriot Hotel, can be contacted at 606.327.1125. The restaurant is offering curbside service, as well as delivery.
• iHop, located at 331 Diederich Blvd, can be contacted at 606.324.4444.The restaurant will be offering delivery services through GrubHub and DoorDash.
• Giovannis Pizza is offering delivery services, with some locations offering drive-through services.
• Tres Hermanos in Ashland will offer curbside service, Tres Hermanos in Grayson will offer Drive-Through service.
• Denny’s restaurants in all of Kentucky will offer carryout and delivery only. All delivery fees will be waived until April 12. For carryout and delivery, guests can order online at dennys.com. Denny’s restaurants are open daily from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
•Texas Roadhouse, located at 501 Winchester Avenue in Ashland, has expanded its “To-Go” program to include curbside and drive-up operating models. They can be reached by calling 606.325.5188.
•Grub Hub is free delivery and KFC.com is pick up in Ashland, Russell, Grayson, Louisa, Huntington from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. KFC/Taco Bell Cannonsburg will operate from 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
•Pour-House Coffee, located at 280 Russell Road, can be contacted at 606.324.7777.
•Starbucks Coffee, located at 1201 Winchester Avenue, can be contacted at 606.329.0010.
•Ashland Chick-fil-A, located on Riverhill, can be contacted at 606.324.7469. and has limited hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
•Steak 'n Shake, located at 25 Armco Rd, can be contacted at 606.618.0994. They are available from 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Suplex Tacos, located at 3613 13th Street, can be contacted at 606.420.4230.
• Gatti Land, located at 711 12th Street, can be contacted at 606.329.8381. The restaurant is offering drive-thru services
The Greater Ashland Beacon contacted GrubHub who verified their delivery services would continue. DoorDash responded with the following statement:
“DoorDash's task force is actively working to develop and implement a strategy to protect the health and safety of our community in response to the spread of the novel coronavirus, including introducing a program to assist Dashers financially if they are diagnosed with COVID-19 or put under quarantine by a public health agency. This program will provide up to two weeks of assistance to Dashers and Caviar couriers who are diagnosed with COVID-19 or who are subject to quarantine at the direction of public health officials. The program will be available globally in all of the markets we serve in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Further details on the program, including how to request financial assistance, will be made available to Dashers and Caviar couriers in the coming days.
We have provided and will continue to share the latest public health guidance to consumers, Dashers, and merchants. We are also closely monitoring city and state mandated closures and will continue to operate in areas where local officials have deemed safe to do so.
To reduce the risk of transmission, we are reminding our community in affected areas of the delivery instruction feature, enabling requests for food to be left at the door along with a photo of where the food should be left through the app—and we are testing enhanced drop-off options for contactless delivery to be rolled out shortly. We have also distributed much-needed supplies to Dashers in affected areas, such as hand sanitizers and gloves—in over 400 cities and counting.
We are working closely with our merchant community to share best practices on how they can adjust their in-store and off-premise operations, such as removing items in open packaging, taping over straw holes, having food handlers place all items in bags and offering new and innovative packaging options.”